Facials in Edmonds
December 19, 2014
Did you know that facials in Edmonds and throughout the rest of the United States are the second most common spa treatment just behind massages? Luxurious and relaxing facials by a licensed clinician can dramatically clean, exfoliate, nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin and leave you feeling wonderfully refreshed, both inside and out.
For the best and safest results possible, it is important to consult professionals with the delicate skin of the face. Le Visage Wellness is pleased to provide a variety of facial services to meet every individual need with experienced personnel who are well-versed in the correct procedures for application.
A typical facial consists of several critical components, although each particular therapy may vary according to its unique purpose:
- Initial consultation to discuss present skin care routine, problem areas, etc.
- Thorough cleansing of the entire face
- Analysis of the skin to determine skin type and specific issues to be addressed
- Steam therapy for all but sensitive skin
- Mechanical (gritty) or chemical (enzyme or acid) exfoliation
- Careful blackhead and whitehead extraction
- Soothing facial massage and mask
- Application of skin-tightening toner and hydrating moisturizer
- Skin care advice to follow at home and recommendations for products to help in that regard
- Additional treatments like chemical peels may be added
Schedule an appointment for your reasonably-priced and effective facials in Edmonds today by calling for your initial session at (425) 905-2410. Allow our skin care specialists to assist you with appropriate facial maintenance and smooth, younger-looking skin. We know you will be happy with the results.