Series of 3 Effects of Exfoliating Peels in Everett
September 10, 2015
If you have ever despaired of your aging appearance then a series of 3 effects of exfoliating peels in Everett is definitely a treatment that you should consider right away. Advancing years, skin exposure to harsh elements like the sun and wind, health issues, after-effects of disease, allergies and makeup all conspire to dull and damage the skin.
The benefits of chemical peels are almost too numerous to even mention but include:
- Improving the look of the skin to appear younger and more vital.
- Minimizing those annoying fine lines around the mouth and eyes.
- Reducing acne and other unwelcome scars.
- Cleansing and closing large pores and removing blackheads.
- Eliminating uneven skin tone and red areas of the face, including splotchiness.
- Exfoliating damaged outer skin layers to show the clean and clear skin beneath.
- Stimulating natural collagen production and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Increasing absorption of skin care lotions and creams.
- Smoothing the texture of the skin and leaving it soft and smooth.
- Peeling off of the dead skin occurs within a week.
- Increasing overall healthiness of the skin to look and feel rejuvenated.
To learn more about the distinct advantages of a series of 3 effects of rejuvenating peels in Everett at a very affordable cost, speak with the experienced clinicians at Le Visage Wellness today at (425)905-2410. We would be delighted to schedule an appointment at your convenience or answer any questions you may have about chemical peels or our other spa treatments. Let us help you achieve a young, fresh look.