6 Reasons to Choose Naturopathic Medicine in Everett
June 28, 2018
For individuals who are looking for a physician who will elevate their body’s innate healing properties and utilize the least invasive therapies and diagnostics, a doctor specializing in naturopathic medicine in Everett should be your first choice. As stated by the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP), there are 6 justifications for selecting a licensed naturopathic doctor. They are best for when you:
- Desire a physician who will treat you as a whole and not just focus on your illness.
- Want and need personalized treatment rather than a general “cookie cutter” solution that may or may not work for you.
- Want the cause of the disease discovered and treated, not just alleviating symptoms.
- Have sought out traditional medical options for the diagnosis and treatment of a health condition without any or much success.
- Want to work together with a doctor to manage your health.
- Suffer from chronic pain and do not want to resort to potentially damaging and addictive pharmaceuticals like opioids, acetaminophen or ibuprofen or invasive management options.
Some chronic health problems with symptoms like gastrointestinal pain, insomnia and fatigue are often hard to identify and treat and can be remedied with a holistic or natural approach. In addition to utilizing conventional diagnostic tools like physical exams, laboratory tests and imaging and taking detailed health, prescription drug and disease histories, naturopathic doctors (NDs) also look at an individual’s lifestyle, history of exercise, habits and social and emotional issues to evaluate a patient’s needs.
For an alternative and safe approach to your healthcare, investigate the benefits of naturopathic medicine in Everett at Le Visage Wellness. Call us at (425) 905-2410 to schedule a private consultation or for questions about this type of medical care.