Benefits of Bikini Waxing in Everett
March 19, 2015
Have you ever had your eyebrows or chin waxed? There is another waxing option that deserves a second look. If you are new to the concept of bikini waxing in Everett, there are many reasons that you should consider this definitive spa service that is one of the most popular in spas across the nation.
- Since pubic hair is carefully removed from the root in a hygienic and forthright manner, it takes longer to grow back than shaving displays. This procedure is needed only every 2-3 weeks as opposed to every few days.
- Waxing does not leave any unsightly and uncomfortable stubble after a few days time and there is no razor burn or rash.
- Possible welcome damage to hair follicles while waxing may cause hair not to regrow, resulting in fewer hairs that reappear.
- Waxing takes much less time than shaving, as more hair is eliminated at a time.
- The procedure is less expensive than laser hair removal or electrolysis.
- There are specific options for the type of waxing you may desire that include a complete bikini wax (no hair remains) or partial in the form of Brazilian and California waxes, among others.
- A completely smooth, sleek body is appealing in a swimsuit or in the nude.
For individual questions about bikini waxing in Everett or to schedule your private appointment, call Le Visage Wellness at (425)905-2410. Our professional clinicians will be pleased to address your inquiries and supply an affordable bikini waxing treatment that you will be glad to experience.