Choose Hydralift in Mukilteo Over Invasive Surgery
As men and women age, the push is there in society to look younger. There are thousands of products available that tout the benefits to ageless skin, particularly on the face. One highly popular solution is plastic surgery, or more specifically a facelift. However, there are a multitude of factors that should deter individuals from attempting this dangerous invasive surgery and the potential side effects that can occur. A better option is a simple yet extremely effective treatment known as a hydralift in Mukilteo.
While all doctors must warn of possible complications of surgery before you have a procedure, these are typically “glossed over” and the benefits of the surgery highlighted instead. Be aware that plastic surgery can have the following difficulties:
- Nerve damage, numbness and tingling
- Formation of a hematoma or a pouch of blood that looks like a bruise. Sometimes, surgery is required to drain it.
- All surgeries carry the risk of infection due to the invasive nature of the process.
- Blood clots, some of which can be fatal
- Unhappiness with the final appearance due to unrealistic expectations
- Problems resulting from anesthesia which may include stroke, heart attack, disorientation, confusion, lung infections and even death
- A seroma may form when blood serum gathers beneath the skin’s surface and leads to pain and swelling. They can become infected.
- Uncontrolled blood loss
These issues can be avoided with completely safe and non-invasive hydralift in Mukilteo that only requires a visit to Le Visage Wellness. The procedure tightens and lifts sagging skin with no injections or unwanted side effects. Call us today at (425)905-2410 to schedule an appointment.