Dear Le Visage clients,
This is a challenging time for all of us, and our hearts go out to everyone affected by the outbreak of COVID-19, including those with small businesses. As we continue to monitor this situation, we strive to comply with guidance and regulations from government and public health authorities in Washington State.
Our number one priority is the safety of our team members and our customers. We are constantly working to help everyone stay safe while continuing to serve you. Our goal is to reopen spa services with Phase 2. We will continue to provide Naturopathic care and Acupuncture through in-person or telephone visits.
Fortunately, as a physician I have access to all appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) needed to safely re-open the spa while continuing to provide all other forms of care. Due to current guidelines we are asking that every client come prepared to wear a mask while in the office. We also ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time, no need to call as we will not be scheduling clients back to back, please just head into Le Visage at your appointment time. I have listed our safety procedures below and these will be available for your perusal in the office as well.
What we are doing:
- Our hours will be adjusted to 10 AM – 6 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; subject to change. Call ahead to check availability.
- We are limiting the amount of people allowed in the building to 10 at a time.
- Telemedicine is available and the preferred method for Naturopathic appointments.
- Our office will be practicing social distancing, the waiting room and checkout have been adjusted based on current guidelines.
- Pre-screening will occur by Nicole to confirm no illness and no contact with any COVID cases prior to appointment as well as temperature check upon arrival.
- All team members will wear appropriate PPE based on services provided; disinfection of high touch surfaces/bathrooms after each client is in the building and thorough disinfection of rooms after each client with a minimum of 30 minutes in-between each client.
- HEPA filters with UV will be used throughout the treatment rooms.
- Curbside pickup for products and supplements is available.
- As Le Visage continues to grow we are striving for the best client experience please be aware that your message will be returned in the order it was received by the next business day. We are recommending rescheduling appointments as soon as possible to ensure your desired appointment time.
I also want to thank you for supporting the Le Visage team during this time and for trusting us with your health and skin care needs! As tough as it is to navigate this dynamic situation, I appreciate hearing how you are taking care of yourselves and others during this time.
Le Visage Wellness Holiday and Administration Closures 2021
- Memorial Day: Monday 5/31- Wednesday 6/2
- Admin ½ Day: Friday June 11
- 4th of July: Monday July 5th
- Admin ½ Day: Friday July 16th
- Admin ½ Day: Friday August 20th
- Labor Day: Monday 9/6- Wednesday 9/8
- Thanksgiving: Wednesday 11/24- Friday 11/26
- Christmas & New Years: Friday 12/24- Friday 12/31