Enhance Your Natural Beauty with Eyebrow Waxing in Mukilteo
Men and women alike want to look their best, and one of the ways to do that is to enhance the features they already have. For women, makeup is one of the most used methods of enhancements. Hairstyles work for men and women alike as well as facial treatments. Facial hair styling can do wonders when it comes to enhancing looks. Eyebrow waxing can be done to work with your facial shape, accentuating your natural beauty. Waxing needs to be done less often than plucking and doesn’t take nearly as much time. At Le Visage Wellness Center & Spa, our estheticians are experts at eyebrow waxing in Mukilteo.
What is Your Facial Shape?
There are basically six different types of faces. Everyone falls into one of these categories. Different brow styles work better with some of the shapes than others. Here are the six categories:
- Long Faces – Strait, flat brows can help your face look shorter, easing the elongated look.
- Oval Faces – To bring out your eyes, go for soft, angled eyebrows.
- Heart-Shaped Faces – To define the beautiful look of a heart-shaped face, opt for rounded eyebrows. They should define the top of the heart.
- Round Faces – High arched eyebrows help elongate the face and reduce the circular appearance.
- Square Faces – This shape should go for eyebrows with strong peaks or softly curved brows.
- Diamond Shaped Faces – Elegantly curved brows add soft roundness to this facial shape.
To find out your facial shape, contact Le Visage Wellness Center & Spa and let one of our experts work with you. We can help you discover the perfect type of eyebrows to enhance your natural beauty. Call us at (425) 905-2410 to make an appointment for eyebrow waxing in Mukilteo.