Exfoliating Peels in Lake Stevens Help You Look and Feel Younger
If you are not a frequenter of facial spa treatments and don’t know much about them, you may wonder what is so beautiful about exfoliating peels in Lake Stevens. There are quite a few advantages to getting a facial peel. Here’s what you need to know:
- A peel uses specific chemical compounds to penetrate the skin and eliminate dead skin cells.
- Some peels utilize alpha hydroxy acids like glycolic, mandelic, and lactic acid. These acids are mild and exfoliate the skin while improving hydration at the same time. Skin is left glowing and soft.
- Other peels contain beta hydroxy acids like salicylic acid and are perfect for “problem” and oily skin. These exfoliators go deep into the skin to clean pore walls.
- Peels smooth and soften your skin by getting rid of the drab top layer of dead skin cells.
- Chemical peels penetrate more deeply than scrubs and leave the skin brighter and much more even. Age spots and other discolorations are reduced, allowing a younger and fresher look.
- New skin left after a peel is better able to absorb face masks and other finishing products.
- AHAs reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines since they hydrate as they work, as well as stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Exfoliating peels clean and help to shrink pores.
- Congested skin that causes white and blackheads are reduced by the deeply penetrating acids.
- Peels combat skin breakouts without additional irritation.
Schedule your appointment with Le Visage Wellness today at (425) 905-2410 for one of our premium exfoliating peels in Lake Stevens. Our estheticians are skilled and experienced with a variety of peels and will help you look and feel younger in a single afternoon.