Eyebrow Waxing in Mukilteo for Everyday or a Special Occasion
March 3, 2018
Having your eyebrows waxed can accentuate your facial features and gives your appearance a complete, refined look. You may have seen do-it-yourself home waxing kits available for purchase online or at your local grocer. It may be difficult to determine whether eyebrow waxing in Mukilteo is a step that you should take yourself or if you should count on an experienced professional.
Here’s what you need to know:
- A home waxing kit is rather expensive, ranging from $25.00 – $100.00+.
- A salon has all the required equipment to accomplish a waxing session. For self-treatment, you must accrue or buy the necessary supplies, in addition to having access to a large mirror.
- A waxing session completed by a licensed clinician will take about 10 minutes or so. At home, it can take 20 minutes or more due to lack of experience and the detail work entailed.
- A spa professional will leave you with beautifully-shaped brows with minimum inconvenience.
- Different waxes and solutions and lotions can leave your skin with burns, irritation, rash, and other painful sores. Trust in a professional to use the appropriate product and use it properly on your skin.
You are the only one who can determine the best kind of eyebrow waxing for your specific circumstances. If you are readying yourself for an upcoming special event, it is usually wise to rely on a skilled clinician for waxing and not the best time to experiment with new product or technique! Testing on yourself can cause ill-fated results that you will have little time to rectify.
Phone (425) 905-2410 to schedule an appointment with dependable technicians who have the expertise necessary for proficient eyebrow waxing in Mukilteo at Le Visage Wellness. We are prepared to skillfully form beautiful eyebrows for any occasion.
- Le Visage Wellness Center & Spa offers the following waxing & tinting services >>
- Meet our in-house esthetician, Andrea Owens