Get the Most from Eyebrow Waxing in Lynnwood
Trying a new look with different clothing styles, spectacular jewelry, a new mascara, eye shadow or lipstick is common since a mistake is easily remedied. Clothes can be returned and makeup can be removed with little effort. However, an eyebrow error is not as simple to repair. Before going to your appointment for eyebrow waxing in Lynnwood, there are several factors to take into consideration.
- Eyebrow growth is not as fast as other body hair. It can take up to 3 or 4 months for eyebrows to grow in fully. Looking at eyebrow hair length is the best way to tell if it is time for a trim. Hairs should be between 1/8 and 1/4 inch long for a proper wax.
- Know the most attractive eyebrow shape for your face and the type of treatment that will work for you. Discuss your feelings about the procedure with the esthetician beforehand.
- Inform your clinician about any medical issues you may have before completing treatment. Certain medications and skin conditions could cause complications.
- Moisturize the brows and brow area after waxing for soothing and conditioning the skin. Redness may be present for a few hours but can be corrected with a greenish tint.
- As brows regrow, the tiny stubs may be masked with a highlighter or concealer.
For questions about eyebrow waxing in Lynnwood or about any of the other myriad spa services that we expertly provide, speak with a professional at Le Visage Wellness at (425)905-2410. We have the necessary experience to give you beautiful brows every time. Trust your appearance to us!