How to Prepare for Bikini Waxing in Mukilteo
May 8, 2018
Having a professional bikini waxing in Mukilteo is great preparation for a beach trip, wedding or other special event. As with any type of procedure, there is the potential for contamination. Sometimes there are problems that occur, such as tiny skin tears, mild pain, wax burns, bleeding, in-grown hairs, abscesses and bacterial infections. While it is highly unlikely that these issues will transpire, there are steps you can take to prevent or substantially reduce the likelihood of a medical situation.
What can you do to prepare for your session?
- Ensure that the salon that you patronize is clean and has positive reviews. Check online.
- Inspect the towels that will be used to make sure that they are sanitized.
- Observe the clinician cleaning her hands prior to the procedure and that she uses sterile gloves.
- Each dip of wax should have a clean applicator.
- Each portion of skin should only be treated once.
The chances of infection are low, but it helps to remain aware of your environment, the specific equipment that is utilized and to communicate your questions or concerns with your technician. A waxing experience can be positive one when safety and sanitary measures are imposed.
If you have skin that is sensitive, it may be advisable to take a mild pain reliever prior to your visit so that your discomfort is minimized.
For a salon that specializes in a variety of spa treatments in a relaxed and secure setting, schedule an appointment for bikini waxing in Mukilteo with Le Visage Wellness at (425) 905-2410. Our staff has the required expertise and experience to efficiently administer virtually any spa request that you wish. Phone us today!