Hydra-Lift Treatment In Lynnwood – What You Need To Know
Everyone wants to have beautiful, glowing skin. However, with all of the treatments and products that are available today, it can be overwhelming to pick the best. This is why many people are looking into facials as a way to refresh and renew their skin to look and feel healthier. One incredible option that has always generated a buzz throughout the beauty and skincare industry is the Hydra-Lift facial. If you are interested in rejuvenating your skin, then booking an appointment for a hydra-lift treatment in Lynnwood might be the best option for you.
What Happens During A Hydra-Lift Treatment?
- When you arrive at Le Visage Wellness Center & Spa, all of your makeup is carefully removed, and a hydrating cleanser is used on both your face and neck.
- In conjunction with steam, an exfoliating mask rich with enzymes is placed on the skin. What this does is help to remove dead skin cells so that the treatment is able to safely and deeply get deep down into the skin.
- A soft, warm towel is used to remove the mask.
- To help shrink the enlarged pores, a toner is applied, which is followed up with a soothing, hydrating lotion.
- The next step is the application of uniquely-formulated massage cream so that a stimulating facial massage can be done.
- Another mask is then applied to the skin to help moisturize and firm the skin. This sets in place for about 20 minutes before a lifting serum is used.
- Finally, moisturizer is applied to the skin in a massaging motion to wrap up the firming and hydration.
Do you want to know more about the Hydra-Lift Facial and whether or not you are a good candidate? We would love to talk with you about your skincare goals and needs.