Important Tips Before Bikini Waxing in Lynnwood
October 9, 2015
If you have never had a professional bikini waxing in Lynnwood or have suffered with a negative experience in the past, you may be a little apprehensive about scheduling an appointment for this delicate procedure. Some individuals who have tried to tackle this on their own have likely not had very positive encounters with this endeavor but if you are prepared in advance, you can acquire a smooth and relatively discomfort-free bikini wax in advance of your special occasion.
Follow these tips before and after your bikini wax:
- Drink plenty of water prior to your waxing session. Hydrating your body can significantly reduce skin tenderness. Do not drink alcohol beforehand as it tightens the pores and actually increases pain.
- Moisturize skin well for several days before your appointment.
- Trim pubic hair to ¼ to 1/8 of an inch but no less. This length is ideal for the wax to grip hairs better to facilitate removal.
- Leave waxing to experienced estheticians who employ safety measures and have the expertise to complete the session quickly and successfully.
- Between waxing sessions, exfoliate the area to prevent unwelcome ingrown hairs.
- Advise your esthetician about any allergies you have or medications that you may be taking to ensure the best experience for the both of you.
Le Visage Wellness is Western Washington’s choice for silky smooth bikini waxing in Lynnwood. Call us today at (425)905-2410 to schedule a convenient time for an appointment. Leave this spa treatment to the professionals.