Le Visage Community,
We realize the services that we offer here are a vital resource to you; to help boost your immune system, elevate your mood, and manage *some* sense of normal. It is our intent to continue to serve you to the best of our ability.
However, in order to keep our community and team safe, we must adjust our practice to address COVID-19. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Since the outbreak we have taken additional measures that are recommended by our local, state, and federal governments, and the CDC and WHO guidelines. Through monitoring the current situation we have made the difficult decision to revise our operation for the coming weeks. These changes will be effective starting March 23rd, 2020 to tentatively May 1st, 2020 based on federal recommendations. We will be staying up to date with current Washington State guidelines.
What we are doing:
- Our hours will be adjusted to 10 AM – 3 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; subject to change. Call ahead to check availability.
- We are limiting the amount of people allowed in the building to 10 at a time
- Telemedicine is available and the preferred method appointment
- The Spa will be closed and all appointments will be rescheduled to after May 1st
- Curbside pickup for products and supplements is available
- Shipping charges for products and supplements are waived during this time
We are recommending that our patients follow all CDC and WHO guidelines until this passes. It is important to have a three month supply of any prescription medication on hand. We are requesting that you contact your pharmacy to fax any refill requests to us as soon as possible.
We will keep you posted as the situation evolves. Please rest assured that this is a preventative measure in support of our commitment to the health of our community. We encourage all of you to take this time to care for yourselves, your families, and those you love.
Dr. Rachel Day
Le Visage Wellness Center and Spa