Microdermabrasion (Power Peel Treatment) in Edmonds
May 14, 2015
Spa treatments from facials to waxing are available in virtually every American city. This can lead to some confusion about the best options for your particular skin type and requirements. There are several advantages to scheduling a microdermabrasion (power peel treatment) in Edmonds. Also known as a particle resurfacing treatment, microdermabrasion is a deep exfoliating procedure on the face, neck, chest or hands.
There are at least 6 distinct benefits of a power peel treatment that include:
- Deep scars become less obvious.
- The skin is left with an instantly recognizable glow.
- The surface of the skin exhibits a smoother and finer texture with elimination of blackheads and other blemishes.
- Fine lines around the eyes, mouth and elsewhere are evened out to appear less noticeable.
- This treatment method only takes from 10-30 minutes to complete, making it very convenient to fit into a busy day.
- No pain is experienced during the procedure and there are no unwelcome side effects that may be evident in other treatments.
Particle resurfacing treatments have demonstrated the most effectiveness when applied in 3-12 sessions that are spaced about 1 month apart but dramatic results are visible after only the first visit.
To learn the specifics about how microdermabrasion (power peel treatment) in Edmonds is carried out and what is involved, call to speak with one of the knowledgeable clinicians at Le Visage Wellness at (425)905-2410. We can offer guidance about this particular facial treatment or answer questions about the numerous other spa services that we offer. Allow our professionals to help you look and feel younger today in 30 minutes or less!