Microdermabrasion (Power Peel Treatment) in Lynnwood for Back Acne
While much attention is focused on facial acne, that is not the only place where acne occurs. Back acne is quite common and is characterized by red pimples, clogged pores and rough skin. Microdermabrasion (power peel treatment) in Lynnwood is available when traditional care methods fail.
As with acne on the face, back acne reacts better to gentle skincare products and regular cleansing. Home treatment involves:
- A shower immediately after heavy exertion, sweating or exercise is a must to keep the situation under control. Utilizing a cleanser that removes excess oils, bacteria and dirt tends to work well to thoroughly clean the skin.
- Since the pores on the back are larger than that on the face, they are more easily congested. Recommendations are for a specially formulated exfoliant 2-3 times a week that is applied firmly but not too briskly to keep skin clear.
- Unscented laundry products are better than scented ones, which can be irritating to the skin.
- Beauty products containing lanolin, silicone derivatives and a petroleum base are also common irritants and should be avoided. Read the labels!
- When home care remedies have been exhausted, consider the value of a chemical peel on the back. The procedure is the same as for the face, chest or neck.
Learn more about the benefits of microdermabrasion (power peel treatment) in Lynnwood for back acne that is not responsive to traditional care methods. Call Le Visage Wellness today at (425)905-2410 to schedule your first appointment. Allow our aestheticians to restore your skin to smooth and silky radiance.