Professional Eyebrow Waxing In Marysville
Eyebrow waxing in Marysville by a professional not only shapes your eyebrows; it adds definition to your face and highlights your eyes. Whether you want eyebrow waxing for a special occasion or to look fantastic every day, there are a few things you should know about the procedure before you get started.
Not every esthetician waxes eyebrows the same way, but there are a few basics that everyone has in common.
- At the salon, you will be escorted into a private room and lay on your back on the facial bed. Your hair will be pushed away from your face with a headband or a towel. A bright light will be moved over your face to ensure the esthetician can clearly see your eyebrows.
- Talk with the cosmetologist about how you want your eyebrows shaped. Are you looking for a high arch, need only a little cleanup, or brows that are well-defined? Any information you can provide ensures that you get what you want. Photos are quite helpful.
- Scant hairs around your brows will be removed and your eyebrows trimmed.
- Your technician will clean your eyebrow area and powder it, all while wearing gloves for safety. Waxing is next. The procedure may be mildly uncomfortable, but it doesn’t last very long.
- After waxing is complete, a wax cleanser is applied to remove any remaining residue. A skin-calming agent is applied to the skin to combat redness and discomfort. Your brows will be fine-tuned with tweezers and stray hairs removed.