Refresh and Recharge With a Spa Treatment In Lynnwood
Are you searching for the best spa treatment in Lynnwood? What comes to mind when you think of spa treatments? Most people will automatically believe that spa treatment refers only to facial and massage services. In recent years, spas have expanded the reach of their treatments to include many more services for their clients. In addition to facial treatments, you can expect to see services such as massage, hair removal, and various skin therapies. Below is a break-down of what each of these services is and what they involve:
- Facials are provided to help treat your face in several different ways. Most facials include light exfoliation, peels, moisturizers, masks, steam, and light massage. Dry and damaged skin will be removed, pores unclogged, and light massage is given to help increase the circulation to the tissues and muscles in your face and finished with a moisturizing treatment. Other options may also target problem areas such as sinus issues, under-eye circles, and anti-aging remedies.
- Most body treatments will include exfoliation of the entire body, followed by a moisturizing treatment of the areas just exfoliated.
- Hair removal is provided by laser or via hot wax and is a prevalent treatment in most spas. Hair removal can be done on the legs, arms, underarms, chest, back, eyebrows, face, and bikini areas.
- The most popular of the services offered will likely be a massage. With a variety of techniques and types of massage, the therapist will use massage oil or cream to help massage your head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, legs, and feet. Depending on the type of massage you choose, you can also add different elements such as hot stones, cupping and many other options can increase your relaxation along with dim lights, relaxing music and aromatherapy
- Microdermabrasion and other types of laser treatments for wrinkles, spider veins, fine lines, and even rosacea may also be offered at different spas.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for a spa treatment in Lynnwood or would like to ask about any of the services we offer, please contact us at Le Visage Wellness at (425) 905-2410. It’s time to think about treating yourself to one of the relaxing services at our spa; we promise you will be glad you did!