Shoulder Massage in Mukilteo
The human body is a miraculous combination of systems that work in tandem with one another for optimum health and fitness. When one area is affected by illness or injury, though, it often spreads to other areas. This is very evident when dealing with stress. The body is very capable of handling short-term stress. Dealing with long-term stress, however, can have detrimental effects on all body systems. You can help to avoid a number of serious health issues with shoulder massage in Mukilteo.
Constant stress is often manifested in one or more of the following areas of the body:
- Nervous system – Varying levels of depression and memory problems can be prevalent. Elevated glucose levels in the endocrine glands can lead to diabetes.
- Cardiovascular system – Arteries can narrow and cholesterol levels may rise, leading to heart issues like high blood pressure and heart attacks.
- Respiratory system – Susceptibility to upper respiratory infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia are increased.
- Immune system – A variety of skin problems may develop and can include eczema, rashes and peeling skin.
- Reproductive system – A woman’s menstrual cycle may be altered and infections are more likely.
- Digestive system – Heartburn, nausea, gas, bloating and bowel issues like diarrhea or constipation are possible.
- Musculoskeletal system – Tight and knotted muscles; headaches; neck, shoulder and back pain are likely.
For welcome stress relief that is highly affordable, schedule your personal appointment today for a shoulder massage in Mukilteo with Le Visage Wellness. Our experienced clinicians are ready to help you relax. Call us at (425)905-2410.