Spring Break Bikini Waxing in Mukilteo
March 21, 2016
Special occasions are great opportunities for spa treatments that you might not otherwise consider. Spring break is the perfect time for thorough and flattering bikini waxing in Mukilteo to look your best at the beach and pool.
Before you schedule your appointment for a bikini wax prior to your spring break plans, here are a few tips to ponder:
- The Brazilian and full bikini wax are the most popular types of bikini waxing treatment because there will be no stray hairs peeking around the edges of your bikini.
- There are several different types of wax that a clinician may use for your treatment. Some are more comfortable than others. Ask before you get started.
- Before waxing, the hairs to be waxed should be from 1/8 to 1/4 inch long for the best results.
- Regular exfoliation and moisturization are necessary to maintain your skin in the bikini area.
- You can still benefit from bikini waxing even if you have sensitive skin. Simply ask your clinician to use natural wax during your session.
- Make your waxing appointment about 2-3 days prior to your spring break so that your skin will have time to recover should you decide to take a dip in the salt water.
- If you will be sunbathing, be sure to use sunscreen in that newly exposed area.
For smooth and soft bikini waxing in Mukilteo from knowledgeable spa professionals, speak with a member of the Le Visage Wellness team at (425)905-2410. Allow us to provide a spa experience that you can’t wait to repeat.