Take Care of Your Skin with Hydraclean in Everett
Unfortunately, clean skin takes time. You cannot expect to have radiant skin when you do not exhibit diligent care to cleansing and moisturizing the face. While daily treatment is necessary, it is also important to schedule more in-depth attention like hydraclean in Everett with your favorite clinician.
Take these important steps to ensure young, vibrant skin:
- Wash your face at least twice daily – in the morning and before bed. Cleansing after excessive sweating is also recommended to remove debris in pores.
- Do not be tempted to pop pimples as scarring, inflammation and more acne can result.
- If you cannot resist popping those zits, disinfect the area and use a product with salicylic acid on it to unclog the pore.
- Use products that have proven benefits and allow about 6 weeks for them to work. If results are not evident after 6 weeks, consult a dermatologist and discontinue use.
- Take advantage of the benefits of retinoids for wrinkles, building collagen, preventing acne and diminishing age spots.
- Reduce the chances for acne to form with continued use of acne-preventing products. Use only as directed to be safe.
- Reduce stress as much as possible to keep your body’s oil production low.
- Wear sunscreen with at least a 30 SPF daily.
- Dab on a scar treatment for spots left behind by pimples.
With meticulous care, you can enjoy smooth, clear skin even as you age. To maximize your daily skin care routine, make an appointment for periodic hydraclean in Everett with an experienced clinician at Le Visage Wellness. Call us today at (425)905-2410.