Take Steps Toward Better Facial Skin with Hydraclean in Mukilteo
September 13, 2017
Keeping skin looking and feeling younger is a life-long trial. However, if you take steps at an earlier age, it doesn’t have to be difficult. Along with a periodic hydraclean in Mukilteo, there are 9 specific stages that you can take to keep your skin fresh, clear and healthy.
- Wash your face at least twice a day and after excessive sweating.
- Allow pimples to go away on their own and do not be tempted to pop them.
- If you do squeeze your pimples, quickly disinfect the blemish with a product containing 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and add a dab of a product made with salicylic acid to unclog the pores and speed up healing.
- Acne treatments with ingredients like glycolic or salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide have proven benefits for problem skin. Use them.
- Take advantage of retinoids for fading age spots, building collagen and preventing acne but be sure to follow the directions on the packaging for the best results.
- To prevent acne from appearing, treat your whole face rather than spot-treating.
- Reduce stress whenever possible as stress hormones increase oil production, which in turn leads to clogged pores.
- Protect your skin every day with a noncomedogenic sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
- For acne scars, a scar treatment with salicylic acid can help reduce redness and dark spots.
For additional advice on proper skin care and to schedule a professional cleansing with hydraclean in Mukilteo, call Le Visage Wellness at (425)905-2410. Our team is ready to help you enjoy radiant skin.