The Health Benefits of Facials in Everett
May 30, 2018
For a relaxing beauty treatment that improves your skin in numerous ways, opt for one of the many choices for facials in Everett administered by a professional esthetician. A facial involves the use of specialized products and sometimes, technology, to simply freshen the skin or to address problems like acne scarring and wrinkles. This procedure has benefits for every skin type and should be completed at least once each season (4 times each year). If possible, a monthly facial offers the greatest advantages.
Not only do facials treat your skin, there are health benefits to scheduling regular facials, as well.
- Decreased stress levels, anxiety and negativity due to the relaxation techniques utilized during the procedure.
- Address acne with products designed for your skin type.
- Increase blood circulation, function of the vascular system and blood flow beneath the skin in the treated area.
- Prevent further skin aging with topical agents so that your skin increases collagen production and repairs damage from the sun.
- Removal of dead skin to freshen and brighten the face and unclog pores.
- Improve skin elasticity and boost collagen production to give you a more youthful appearance.
- Purify your lymphatic system with facial massage so that toxins are easily filtered out and tissues are regenerated.
- Elevate the ability of the skin to absorb beauty products more effectively.
- Increase moisture levels in the skin to reduce appearance of wrinkles and keep your skin soft and vibrant.
It is important that you select an experienced esthetician for your facial. This trained professional will begin your session with a questionnaire about your overall health, skin problems and what you want to accomplish with the facial.