Tips for Bikini Waxing in Edmonds to Make the Experience Go Smoothly
If you have had an unfortunate prior experience with bikini waxing in Edmonds or have never taken the time to undertake this simple procedure, you may feel a little apprehension about making an appointment for this delicate spa treatment. Individuals who have tried to approach waxing on their own have probably not had favorable encounters with this effort but if you are ready in advance, you can receive a smooth and relatively irritation-free bikini wax before your special occasion or every day wear.
Following these tips before your bikini wax and after your session will allow you to have a better session:
- Drink an ample amount of water ahead of your waxing session. Hydrating your body can radically lessen skin tenderness. Do not drink alcohol, as it constricts the pores and increases the likelihood of pain.
- For several days before your appointment, take time to moisturize your skin.
- Trim your pubic hair to ¼ to 1/8 of an inch but take care to leave at least this amount. This length is perfect for the wax to easily take hold of hairs better to ease their removal.
- Allow experienced estheticians to complete your waxing. They are well-versed in appropriate safety measures and have the expertise to complete your waxing swiftly and successfully.
- Between waxing sessions, the chance for ingrown hairs is lessened when you exfoliate the area.
- Let your esthetician know if you have any allergies and what medications you are taking to ensure the best experience.
Choose the knowledgeable team at Le Visage Wellness for bikini waxing in Edmonds that leaves your skin smooth and soft. Call us at (425) 905-2410 to schedule a convenient appointment time. Leave this spa treatment to the experts.