Try Naturopathic Fertility Treatments in Everett for Trouble Conceiving
Infertility is an issue that has become more common than ever. Couples often try for years to start a family with no success. While there are many solutions that traditional medicine offers, there is another option. Let’s examine naturopathic fertility treatments in Everett and what it could mean for you.
Treating infertility naturally begins with examining all the body systems instead of focusing only on the reproductive system. The inability to get and stay pregnant is often due to a combination of issues. There are some strategies that you can implement to increase your chances of conceiving:
- Decrease your exposure to toxins. Dangerous toxins are found in cleaning supplies, the environment, food, water, and the air.
- Drink filtered water as much as possible. Tap water is increasingly exposed to heavy metals and other dangerous waste products.
- Eat fresh, organic foods whenever you can. This can include organic meats, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, healthy fats, clarified butter, and cold-pressed olive oil.
- Eliminate trans fats from your diet. You can find them on ingredients lists as hydrogenated fat, hardened vegetable fat or vegetable fat.
- Reconsider consuming dairy products, as they contain hormones that can affect infertility.
- Undergo testing to see if you are gluten or dairy intolerant. If you test positive, you can avoid these foods that are linked to miscarriage.
- Be screened for STDs. Some sexually transmitted diseases will have no apparent symptoms.
- Reduce stress with meditation, yoga, stretching exercises, deep breathing, and regular exercise.
- Stop smoking, drinking coffee and alcohol.
- Take vitamin supplements for preconception and pregnancy.
While there are no guarantees, following these tips can help you not only achieve pregnancy but maintain it. Along with these points, you can get the guidance that you are looking for by working with a trained naturopath for lifestyle counseling and getting on a path to true wellness. Such a path will be a great way to get on track for boosting fertility chances.