What Not to Do Before Eyebrow Waxing in Edmonds
Before scheduling a visit for eyebrow waxing in Edmonds there are several important things you should know. While virtually anyone with a steady hand can remove stray eyebrow hairs, it takes an expert to shape your brows to flatter your face. Prior to your appointment, do not:
- Be dishonest with your brow artist. She will know if you have had Botox or if you have used tweezers between visits.
- Use a lot of makeup on your brows before your appointment. While we do clean the area prior to treatment, makeup makes it difficult for the specialist to see all the hairs and residue can clog pores.
- Expect miracles. Sometimes the perfect results take time. If you have photos of brows that inspire you, bring them to the appointment.
- Be tempted to visit a new salon to get your brows done. It can take months to repair an unfortunate brow experience.
- Mislead the brow artist about medications that you are taking. This is particularly true regarding acne treatments and topical ointments, as they can leave the skin extra-sensitive.
- Tweeze your gray hairs yourself. We can tint the gray but the keeping the hairs in place is important in maintaining brow shape.
- Make your brow appointment after getting a spray tan. Waxing brows not only removes unwanted hairs but can remove the spray tan in the area, as well.
Eyebrow waxing in Edmonds is an excellent way to enhance your facial features for a special event or for everyday wear. Call Le Visage Wellness today at (425) 905-2410 to make an appointment or for specific questions about the procedure. We are proud to offer a wide range of spa treatments to meet your individual needs.