What Options Are Available For Spa Treatment In Lake Stevens?
Whether you receive or choose to give a gift certificate for a spa treatment in Lake Stevens, there are so many fun options that you can choose from. You may even be tempted to treat yourself! Here are just a few of the many choices you have for specialized pampering at Le Visage Wellness:
- Facials – There are many types of facials, depending on the results you want to achieve. We can take care of wrinkles and fine lines, have specialized options for sensitive skin and allergies and concentrated peels for dramatic results. All facials include deep cleansing with healthy botanical extracts, exfoliation, aromatherapy steam, custom masks for face and eyes, facial and hand massage, skin analysis and lymphatic drainage massage on shoulders and neck.
- Waxing – Men and women can select waxing on the face, back, neck and the bikini line.
- Tinting – Lightly-colored, faint or virtually non-existent eyelashes and eyebrows or a combination of the two can be tinted darker to emphasize them.
- Makeup Application and/or Lesson – We specialize in cosmetic makeup for special occasions and teaching the proper way and materials to apply makeup for your skin type and to enhance your natural features.
- Massages – Nothing feels better than a massage to work on tired muscles. We offer 60-90 minute full-body massages that come with complimentary steam or dry sauna before or after treatment. The Spa Sauna is also available on its own for 15-minute sessions. Gift a four-session package at a discount!
Contact the estheticians at Le Visage Wellness at (425) 905-2410 to schedule an appointment for a spa treatment in Lake Stevens or to purchase a gift certificate for that special someone. We are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am to 6pm for your convenience.