What To Expect From a Facial
March 9, 2018
Facials in Edmonds are second only to massages as the most common spa treatment. Deluxe, relaxing facials by an experienced clinician can significantly nourish, clean, exfoliate, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin, leaving you looking and feeling delightfully revitalized, both inside and out.
For the best (and safest) possible results, it is wise to trust the soft and delicate skin of your face only to professionals. Our team is happy to provide an assortment of facial treatments to meet the needs of every individual with knowledgeable personnel who are familiar with the correct methods for application.
A normal facial consists of several important components, although each specific therapy may be adjusted according to its exclusive purpose:
- Preliminary consultation to talk about current skin care routine, areas of concern, etc.
- Skin analysis to determine skin type and specific issues to concentrate on
- Steam treatment for all but the most sensitive skin
- Thorough facial cleansing
- Mechanical (grainy) or chemical (acid or enzyme) exfoliation
- Precise whitehead and blackhead extraction
- Soothing facial mask and massage
- Application of hydrating moisturizer and skin-constricting toner
- Advice about skin care procedures to follow at home and product recommendations for your skin type
- Additional treatments may be recommended, such as a chemical peel
Schedule your appointment for affordable and effective facials in Edmonds today by calling (425) 905-2410 for your first session. Let our skin care specialists assist you with suitable facial maintenance techniques and smooth, ageless skin. Schedule facials at regular intervals to obtain the best results for your skin – it can make a notable difference in both the feel and appearance of your skin. We know you will be pleased with the results!