Why Get A Body Massage In Marysville?
There are few people who do not enjoy a relaxing full-body massage in Marysville. It is often a treat for a special occasion or after a hard week at the office. However, there are many additional benefits to this therapy that you may not have realized. Check out these reasons for scheduling regular massage sessions:
- Relief for fibromyalgia symptoms like fatigue, muscle pain, tenderness, and spasms.
- Improving mood by addressing depression and anxiety. This occurs because massage lowers the cortisol or stress hormone levels in the body by more than half. It increases serotonin and dopamine levels or feel-good hormones at the same time.
- People who suffer from headaches or migraines on a regular basis sleep better and have fewer outbreaks when getting periodic massages. A massage can also relieve headache symptoms while they are occurring.
- Massages lower blood pressure, which can help to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- After surgery, massage increases circulation, it improves joint movement and relaxes muscles while the body is healing.
- Athletes or individuals who have lost range of motion due to age or arthritis can increase flexibility.
- Pain medication use for back pain is reduced by up to 36% with massage. Tight muscles and knots are relaxed for maximum relief.
- Painful symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome in the wrist are lessened with massage. Grip strength increases with manipulation of wrist and hand muscles.
If you want a body massage in Marysville just for some welcome relaxation or to alleviate uncomfortable symptoms related to a medical condition, contact Le Visage Wellness at (425) 905-2410. Our professional therapists will work with you to ensure that your needs are addressed in a safe and private setting.